Last Updated: [09/12/2023]
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and phone number when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms or other means.
- Log Data:
- Like many websites, we automatically collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This may include your IP address, browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other statistics.
How We Use Your Information:
- Provide and Improve Services:
- We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request and to improve our Site’s functionality.
- We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services, updates, and other relevant information. You can opt-out of these communications at any time.
- We use analytics tools to understand how users interact with our Site, which helps us improve the user experience.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove that information.
Date of Last Update: 09/12/2023